[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CCD telecine scan 
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: CCD telecine scan 
- From: Phil Mendelson <philm at hollydig.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 08:02:52 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <862b5500.3520f0cb at aol.com>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 08:07:03 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"wTXcK.A.C9G.8RRI1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
At 08:34 AM 3/31/98 EST, Adrian Thomas wrote (re:Spirit):
>As it is, data output is limited to <6fps,
>whereas SD and HD video are in real time.
Actually, the 6fps limitation has to do with the capacity of the data pipe
to the host/disk array, it is not a limitation of the Spirit itself. With
a higher capacity data pipe, the Spirit could do 2k (1920) transfers at
real time and better.
Phil Mendelson philm at hollydig.com
philm at deltanet.com
"Animals are our friends...............
but they won't take us to the airport."
Thanks to Ken Rockwell of Tektronix for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
942 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue Mar 31 08:06:15 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/