[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: RE: Help!/ENR

I Believe ENR,
				is a specific prcessing technigue by TECHNICOLOR. Many labs are doing
similar technigues, usually clumped together by the term Bleach bypass. I
believe that ENR is the name for what Technicolor does, I could be wrong about
that, if so I apologise. I have no actual experience with this, so you might
try giving Technicolor labs a call.

Steven Gladstone ( I don't work for any labs)