[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

16:9 to 4:3 converter

In answer to request by Hans Petter Birkeland,

(looking for 16:9 to 4:3 converter)

Snell & Wilcox makes two such devices. Model ARC100 and ARC150.

Disclaimer:  As an employee of Snell & Wilcox, I should not say more on
the main TIG.

Hans, feel free to contact me directly for any further info you may

   eelliott at gte.net


Ed Elliott,
Applications Engineer, Snell & Wilcox, Inc.