[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
NAB TELECINE FUN NIGHT PARTY
- To: Telecine Internet Group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: NAB TELECINE FUN NIGHT PARTY
- From: DAVID FENTON <Paul_M_Sutton at compuserve.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 08:52:35 -0400
- Resent-Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 05:54:46 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"-bO7-C.A.r9F.pD1N1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Sender: DAVID FENTON <Paul_M_Sutton at compuserve.com>
What a great 'Fun Night' party and well done to you and that lovely team of
yours at Options.
May I also take this opportunity to congratulate Dave Corbitt on receiving
the well deserved award -
With regard to your specific question to develop the 'Fun Night' year on
year maybe others can comment
on the following:
The 'Alpha Image' parties at the 'Tommy Rocker Diner' in Las Vegas were
just terrific fun with excellent
cabaret and audience participation. It appears that there is now a new
'Tommy Rocker Diner' opposite the
Rio Hotel so maybe this would be an acceptable venue for 1999!
Again thanks Donna and team for a great night!
David Fenton and all at Cintel
Thanks to Howie Burch/Nice Shoes for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
961 subscribers in 36 countries on Fri Apr 17 05:53:56 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/