[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
2K work with Spirit
- To: "Telecine Internet Group" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: 2K work with Spirit
- From: "JC Soret" <jclement at globalnet.co.uk>
- Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 23:27:23 +0100
- Resent-Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 15:35:49 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Ff4HJ.A.wN.ti4U1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
I am interested to know if some facilities are proposing (or about to) 2K
grading for feature films. After the introduction of Megadef and Davinci 2K
I don't see any reason for not doing it, except that transfering today 90'
of 2K material on data tape will still take a while. Are you waiting for a
faster system than DTF to match Spirit output speed ?
Thanks to Richard Anthony and Grant Keith for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
978 subscribers in 36 countries on Fri May 8 15:35:18 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/