[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
- Subject: Drew Marsh
- From: RDLovejoy <RDLovejoy at aol.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 06:55:34 EDT
- Resent-Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 03:57:10 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"CY0oZD.A.LzF.TVWY1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
I'm not sure, but I think Drew is the first colorist I know to pass away.
Our profession is so young that the oldest of us should still have quite a few
years left, yet accidents can happen at any time...
I just went back over my local TIG archives and found a post or two from
Drew. He had a great mind, and we shall feel his absence here. My sympathies
to his family, friends, and colleagues.
Life goes on, albeit a little sadder...
Thanks to daVinci Systems for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
981 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue May 19 03:56:14 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/