[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
rank hibeam projector help?
- To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: rank hibeam projector help?
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 22:04:15 -0700
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 22:05:05 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"hNBmTC.A.CVG.Y3Me1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Sender: Rob Lingelbach <rob at sun.alegria.com>
if you can help Mr. Fallows below, please respond to his address,
sf at btinternet.com, thanks.
--- Forwarded mail from sf at btinternet.com
can any one help me with rank hi beam video projecter i am new to this
passtime and require some assistance regarding operation of
said projecter plus details of spares and suppliers.my main
problem is i do not have the external controller/programer so
am unable to verify full operation of this unit any
assistance,leads,hints much appreiciated. many thanks s fallows
--- End of forwarded message from sf at btinternet.com
Thanks to International Image Services for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
985 subscribers in 37 countries on Fri Jun 5 22:04:17 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/