[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Color Analyzer
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: Color Analyzer
- From: Dean Humphus <deanhumphus at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 10:58:32 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 11:08:44 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"5oEZAB.A.edC.AoXf1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Another CRT analyzer that hasn't been mentioned is the Optronics
Graesby SLS 9400. I've used this one and like its excellent EL
display contrast and brightness as well as wide viewing angle. Unlike
the Philips unit, the probe cup stays in place on the CRT face
(doesn't fall off) and the backlight on the display doesn't shut off
after 20 seconds. It also rests nicely on horizontal surfaces with
the EL display angled in the correct postion for easy viewing.
Measurement features and accuracy is comparable to the Philips, as is
No paid endorsements. I just like the product for its value.
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free at yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Thanks to International Image Services for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
984 subscribers in 37 countries on Tue Jun 9 11:07:56 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/