[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Refurbished SGIs
- To: Telecine Forum <Telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: Refurbished SGIs
- From: Ken Robinson <flight4 at ibm.net>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 19:56:53 -0400
- Organization: Imagen Transfer
- References: <01BD9642.3665EFA0 at a3d35.impsat.net.ar>
- Reply-To: flight4 at ibm.net
- Resent-Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 16:54:19 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"gwRS7.A.rOE.F-bg1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
I received this message in response to the refurbished SGI's.
Hope it is of interest.
Daniel Perez Llebot wrote:
> Hello Mohit:
> I received your message asking about XS from the TIG.
> I have bought equipment from XS at least four times in the past four years and they have always delivered well.
> Even once when I had problems with a hard disk they exchanged it immediately. The person to contact there is
> Robert Bone. All the equipment I bought from them was for Latin America: Venezuela and Argentina and they
> have even helped us with customs. I definitely recommend them for both big and small things. They are not the
> kind of company that will not pay attention to you because you are just buying a cable.
> I understand they are going to have a stand at SIGGRAPH this year.
> Daniel Perez
> danibam at interactive.com.ar
Av.Cristobal Colon 4733
Santiago de Chile
Phone +56 2 207 9515
Fax +56 2 228 5871
186,282.396 miles per second. Not just a good idea..... It's the LAW!
Thanks to Neal Kassner and Hans Lehmann for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
990 subscribers in 38 countries on Fri Jun 12 16:53:36 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/