[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PAL plus NTSC Transfer
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: PAL plus NTSC Transfer
- From: perrault at interlog.com (David)
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 05:28:02 GMT
- In-Reply-To: <3E0B4F19879AD1118DA30000F805DB81461D87 at SDT-NTAS-2.NFB.CA>
- Organization: .
- References: <3E0B4F19879AD1118DA30000F805DB81461D87 at SDT-NTAS-2.NFB.CA>
- Reply-To: perrault at interlog.com
- Resent-Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 21:38:30 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"gcBUi.A.beC.eKIk1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
>You didn't say how long the material was, and what condition the
>original was, if the grading had problems it could take longer.
It is a 96 minute feature film; we'll be working from an IP struck at
It SHOULD be in as good condition as can reasonably expected.
Thanks to John Seberg and Don Ver Ploeg for supporting the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1001 subscribers in 38 countries on Tue Jun 23 21:37:44 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/