[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
1,000 hours to transfer
- To: <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: 1,000 hours to transfer
- From: "Lucas de Oliveira" <lucasoli at homeshopping.com.br>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 19:14:48 -0700
- Old-Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 00:21:27 -0300
- Old-X-Envelope-To: telecine
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 19:35:01 -0700
- Resent-From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Resent-Message-Id: <E0yp1sL-0005NM-00 at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
We have more than one thousand hours of 35 mm negative which we want to
transfer to Beta Digital and possibly doing some re-touching
on some of the footage, since some of it was shot back in 1940.
We don't know if the best alternative is to buy a telecine or to
sub-contract this services with some other company.
I would be glad in receiving suggestions and/or proposals on both
We are located in Brazil.
I will appreciate very much your answers
Lucas de Oliveira
Digital Image Systems
Sao Paulo - Brazil
Thanks to John Seberg and Don Ver Ploeg for supporting the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1003 subscribers in 38 countries on Wed Jun 24 19:35:04 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/