[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: RE: Re: Video Release PAL NTSC
- To: "O\'Brien, James Neil" <j.n.obrien at nfb.ca>, "T.I.G." <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: RE: RE: Re: Video Release PAL NTSC
- From: "Dewolde, Jeff" <jeffdewolde at intl-image.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 12:15:00 -0400
- Organization: International Image
- Resent-Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 12:18:00 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Ur-Ca.A.aOH.4O_k1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
> I can appreciate you have a service to sell and a reputation to
> uphold, you must also take note I did say slight degrading, and unless you
> have come up with a system that is transparent, or enhances the end
> your argument is moot, if you have please, please let us all in on it,
> love to take advantage of it.
This discussion has little to do with my trying to "sell a service"
and "uphold a reputation". The 3:2 insertion technologies we have
been discussing are available at any number of fine facilities in North
Simply stating my opinion with regard to the features and benefits
of a given technology should not be misconstrued with an attempt
at monetary gain. If that were the case how could any one of us
describe the pros and cons of a given technology we believe in
without being accused of "trying to sell a service" on the TIG?
Thanks to Trans/EFX Systems for supporting the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1004 subscribers in 38 countries on Fri Jun 26 12:17:07 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/