[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: panoramic film?
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 17:38:25 -0700
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 17:39:19 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"0C8ahB.A.OgD.J4Wo1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Sender: Rob Lingelbach <rob at sun.alegria.com>
Can someone help David Wei with the following question? Please be sure
to direct your responses to him at the email address
jenston at public.guangzhou.gd.cn
On 7/2/98 at 13:36, jenston at public.guangzhou.gd.cn (jenston) wrote:
We have an old film directed in 1940s.We are going to show this film
on a panoramic screen by three projectores.We need your help:
1,Because the original film was not produced by a panoramic
camera,is it possible for you to transfer it into panaoramic video.
2,Of course,you should greately improve the quality of video
transfered from the film.Is it possible?
3,The film is about 300 minutes.If you can do those above,how much
does it cost?
Please give me your answer as soon as possible.
Thanks to Kevin Shaw, Avenue Edit, and Modern Video for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1003 subscribers in 38 countries on Mon Jul 6 17:38:27 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/