[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Impossible transfer question
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Impossible transfer question
- From: <Veenotph at aol.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 00:14:44 EDT
- Resent-Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 21:16:12 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"XG4JRD.A.nDF.lDao1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
To all those who have responded, both to the list
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Damn it, film projection is just so much simpler, ;-)
Really, it is quite an amazing amount of gear you work with, and an even more
amazing amount of knowledge you all have, and are willing to share.
I will try to further investigate. Really I didn't expect to get one reply.
Steven Gladstone ( Cinematographer at large)
Thanks to Kevin Shaw, Avenue Edit, and Modern Video for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1003 subscribers in 38 countries on Mon Jul 6 21:15:27 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/