[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: resolution?
- From: craign at earthlink.net (Craig Nichols)
- Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 18:16:25 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 18:17:11 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"z_rSeC.A.wt.y5Aq1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Is anyone working to improve the URSA, Mark III optics? Are the optics in
the C Reality a quantum leap forward? Can converted machines resolve 800
lines at the center and edges, and if so at what depth of focus modulation?
Is there any available resolution test film to check this? How does the
Spirit compare in resolution?
Craig Nichols 213-465-1231
Director of Engineering 213-465-2579 fax
Todd-AO Video craign at todd-ao.com
Los Angeles, CA craign at earthlink.net
Thanks to Doug Leighton, Ted Brady, & Gary Coates for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1001 subscribers in 38 countries on Sat Jul 11 18:16:28 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/