[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: 480P - Anyone know what this is?
- To: 'Dominic Cameron' <research at imagic.com>
- Subject: RE: 480P - Anyone know what this is?
- From: Case Dominic <Dominic_Case at atlab.com.au>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 10:25:59 +1000
- Cc: 'telecine interest group' <telecine at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 17:27:54 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"2AqBuD.A.fpB.dRVq1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Hi Dominic Cameron
My emailer showed your message:
>>"This is getting tedious, boys."<<
as coming from "Dominic Ca..." which caught my attention. Also because
this entire series of postings is coming with the subject heading "480P
- Anyone know what this is". Which is a question I asked a week ago and
has been more than fully answered (!). The thread seems to have moved
Doesn't anyone take any notice of the "Subject" when they post a reply
or another message?
On a point of trivia, re your sign-off:-
dominicc at aztec.net t: 0171 543 1735 f: 0171 543 1701
Did you know that in (I think) Argentina, "t" stands for Telefax (i.e.
fax), while f stands for "fonografia" (i.e. telephone).
Unless that's another urban myth. Someone told me it, anyway.
Thanks to Brian Borne, Steve Franko, & Pete Mountanos for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1003 subscribers in 38 countries on Sun Jul 12 17:27:04 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/