[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Format Converters etc.
- To: Tom McMahon <tlm at microsoft.com>
- Subject: Re: Format Converters etc.
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 21:57:50 -0700
- Cc: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- In-Reply-To: Tom McMahon <tlm at microsoft.com> "[TIG] Format Converters & Concatenated Format Conversions" (Jul 12, 19:10)
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 21:58:37 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"O-SnoD.A.ejD.WPZq1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Sender: Rob Lingelbach <rob at sun.alegria.com>
On Jul 12, 19:10, Tom McMahon wrote:
} Subject: [TIG] Format Converters & Concatenated Format Conversions
> (If you don't feel comfortable favoring one vendor on a public list
> please send me mail privately. Answers are for my consumption only.
> This is for a demo I am working on for the fall and I am wondering
> which equipment I
Tom, I think a survey such as this should be sent through me first
before posting to the TIG.
The general policy is that the main TIG is not to be used for
surveys... I do however in some cases post such surveys *for TIG
supporters* on the telecine-announce mailinglist.
I don't see how you could have missed the numerous messages I've
posted about this over the months and years, but to repeat here, the
TIG is run completely out-of-pocket by me, and there are substantial
costs involved. Anyone --company or individual-- who uses it to
further their career, and in your case rather directly, is expected to
make a contribution. Details can be found at
Rob Lingelbach | 2660 Hollyridge Dr., Los Angeles, CA 90068
rob at alegria.com |"I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at info.com | cat is not the better for it." --Abraham Lincoln
rob at tele.com KB6CUN http://www.alegria.com
Thanks to Brian Borne, Steve Franko, & Pete Mountanos for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1002 subscribers in 39 countries on Sun Jul 12 21:57:53 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/