[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Universal code reading head
- To: "Telecine Group" <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: Universal code reading head
- From: "Peter Balfour" <biff at broadcast-rentals.com.au>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 08:03:28 +1000
- Resent-Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 15:01:02 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"aVMXHD.A.OCD.3Noq1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Am presently battling through the process of evaluating Timecode Reading
for installation in our Telecine Suite.
One interesting item to come on the market recently is the
5550 Decoder & UV-3 Universal Film Data Reader from Evertz.
With it's dual code and dual film size reading capabilities it seems like an
answer to an infuriating problem.
Is there anybody out there with hands-on experience of this unit, also of
the Evertz key-log system connected?
The Aaton system has had pretty good coverage over the years here, so I'm
pretty up on that, but there seems to have been no mention of the Evertz
I don't mind if you reply privately, as I don't want this to be a product
marketing exercise, I simply want some down-to-earth information from
someone who has or is using this system.
I don't work for either manufacturer.
Icon Digital Post
biff at broadcast-rentals.com.au
ph: (61 3) 9646 6755
fx: (61 3) 9646 6845
Thanks to Queue Systems and Lipsner Smith for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1000 subscribers in 39 countries on Mon Jul 13 15:00:17 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/