[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
480P - Anyone know what this is?
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: 480P - Anyone know what this is?
- From: <Veenotph at aol.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 08:50:04 EDT
- Resent-Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 05:51:58 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"N6Fgl.A.b7F.60zs1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
In a message dated 07/20/1998 06:18:24, you wrote:
<<Narrowing it down, why would 24fps be related to the better storytelling in
Isn't that the point. Storytelling of any kind, be it visual, aural, or a
combination of the two, isn't a science. If it were then anyone could tell the
same story as another person, and have exactly the same effect on their
audience everytime the story was told. No matter: who was telling the story,
who the audience was, or how many times they had watched/heard the story being
told. Storytelling is a craft, and some storytellers are more than just
craftsman, they are artists.
Steven Gladstone ( Cinematographer)
Thanks to Bob Festa and Rick Dean for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
995 subscribers in 39 countries on Mon Jul 20 05:51:01 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/