[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Heavyworks Vs Avid Film Composer
- To: telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
- Subject: Heavyworks Vs Avid Film Composer
- From: "Quality Cine Labs" <qualitylab at hotmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 14:19:38 PDT
- Resent-Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 14:21:00 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"aIatxB.A.24G.QYQt1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
21st July 98
I am sorry this is not a telecine question.
I have to decide on a film edit system, either the Heavyworks or the
Avid Film Composer, for long-form feature film work. I also plan to use
the system occassionally for television series work too. Need good audio
Could some of you share ur working experiences with these editing
Thanks in advance!
p.s: Would like to know if there are any Film Processing (Chemistry)
guys around in our group. Need some counsel there too.
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
Thanks to Bob Festa and Rick Dean for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
995 subscribers in 39 countries on Tue Jul 21 14:20:11 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/