[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Heavyworks Vs Avid Film Composer
- To: telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
- Subject: Heavyworks Vs Avid Film Composer
- From: "Quality Cine Labs" <qualitylab at hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 14:01:38 PDT
- Resent-Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 14:03:02 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"3ozGk.A.59E.aT6t1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Thanks a lot for the response to my query. While everybody seems to be
quite sure about the fact that Lightworks/Heavyworks does true 24fps
edit like the Avid, havent got any reply to my specific query, i.e.
Reactions from actual users of both the above film edit system and how
they perceive each of the system, Advantages/disadvantages etc.
Thanks in advance. And once again thanks to all of u who responded.
Quality Cine Labs
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
Thanks to Grace & Wild and Digital Vision for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1001 subscribers in 39 countries on Thu Jul 23 14:02:12 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/