[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: RE: LOS
- From: Case Dominic <Dominic_Case at atlab.com.au>
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 09:57:37 +1000
- Resent-Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 17:31:52 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"BjbFW.A.HDD.HXg41" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
>the time I will need to sift through and redirect is fairly
>prohibitive (of moving into the new house, orientation, consigning
>myself to a new professional position, etc.).
Sounds a fair call to me.
And the concern I sense about TIG going off the air for a week, and bouncing
messages etc just serves to underscore what a great service Rob has been
running for us all. Thanks Rob. Have a good move and relax - we won't go
away, we'll be waiting for the _moment_ TIG is up again - even from Texas:-)
Thanks to Cinema Products for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1011 subscribers in 39 countries on Mon Aug 24 17:30:58 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/