[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CMX question (sorry, off topic)
- To: telecine group <telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com>
- Subject: CMX question (sorry, off topic)
- From: "Vince Forcier" <vforcier at rolandhouse.com>
- Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 15:01:50 -0400
- Organization: Roland House, Inc.
- Resent-Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 13:56:26 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"rrDTDC.A.XAF.reD81" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
We have a bunch of Omni editors, and are starting to have drive problems
with them. They have the 21 meg optical drives. We cannot reliably
source these drives and would like to switch to something more current.
(Like Zip, or Jazz). Thanks in advance.
Director of Engineering
Roland House, Inc.
2020 North 14th Street
Arlington, VA 22201
mailto:vforcier at rolandhouse.com
703.525.7000 - Voice
703.525.7001 - Fax
Thanks to Cinema Products for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1015 subscribers in 39 countries on Fri Sep 4 13:55:34 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/