[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: FW: C-Reality post IBC/ArriLaser
- To: Phil Bennett <phil at trillian.org>
- Subject: Re: FW: C-Reality post IBC/ArriLaser
- From: "Paul Grace" <paul at firstart.co.uk>
- Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 09:02:51 +0100
- CC: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 03:03:07 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"AdTwoB.A.t9F.LOhA2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
>How about sticking a few 2K frames up on a web/ftp server.
Sure, we have an FTP server in house.
>The Arri Laser Recorder was looking very impressive at IBC .. 3 sec a frame
>at 2K, 5 sec at 4K onto intermediate stock!
Yes, I have been following this product for nearly two years now and it
looks very very good. Something I am interested in getting next year. I like
the use of solid state lasers and the slickness of the design. I will be
interested in calibrating it with the Klone film scanner and CR.They deserve
praise, I know how hard they have been working on this.
Thanks to Manhattan Transfer/Edit for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1014 subscribers in 39 countries on Fri Sep 18 03:02:14 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/