[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Off_topic maybe!!
- From: "sai prasad" <saipras at giasmd01.vsnl.net.in>
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 00:41:12 +0530
- Resent-Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 14:13:54 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"3a5KtD.A.ehE.BVqB2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
We're a small Film effects company and were wondering what the best way to
setup/calibrate our scanners (data - Oxberry). We have been doing it in a
wierd kinda way and would like to know what would be the best method. Since
C-reality will tread this area sooner than later, I wonder how they will
adress this problem. What about setting up the monitor gamma / for data
applications and then switching it for television applications.
Any info will be appreciated.
sai at world.std.com
EFX- Magic in Motion
Thanks to Manhattan Transfer/Edit for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1006 subscribers in 39 countries on Mon Sep 21 14:13:00 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/