[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: temp/humidity question
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 08:24:34 -0500
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 214 887 8544
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 08:26:10 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"nib1ED.A.YgE.aU6B2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
if you can help Rick with the question below, please direct your
response to rick at refinery.co.za
--- Forwarded mail from Rick Graves <rick at refinery.co.za>
Do you have a recommended room operating temperature and humidity level
for a telecine machine room. We are running a Cntel Daimond.
--- End of forwarded message from Rick Graves <rick at refinery.co.za>
Rob Lingelbach | 6418 Velasco Ave., Dallas, TX 75214
rob at alegria.com |"I would give nothing for that man's religion whose
rob at info.com | very dog and cat are not the better for it."
http://www.alegria.com --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"
Thanks to Nigel Hadley & Post Impressions for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1007 subscribers in 39 countries on Tue Sep 22 08:24:37 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/