[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
citibank spot xfer by whom?
- To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: citibank spot xfer by whom?
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 09:11:09 -0500
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 214 887 8544
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 09:12:11 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"fqrrbC.A.3WE.FqOE2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
my client today is asking who did the color correction of a Citibank
Visa commercial currently airing nationally in the US, of two men in a
restaurant over a lobster dinner... he says the transfer is beautiful.
Senior Colorist, Filmworkers Club Dallas
Rob Lingelbach | 6418 Velasco Ave., Dallas, TX 75214
rob at alegria.com |"I would give nothing for that man's religion whose
rob at info.com | very dog and cat are not the better for it."
http://www.alegria.com --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"
Thanks to Steve Robinson and Phil Voss for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1008 subscribers in 39 countries on Tue Sep 29 09:11:11 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/