[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
- Subject: head tones
- From: "Quality Cine Labs" <qualitylab at hotmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 14:54:44 PDT
- Resent-Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 16:56:29 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"udFY0.A.IzG.MdVE2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Sorry for this non-telecine question.
We have a spec sheet to be filled in with details of a recording session
we have just completed for an international company. We have answers for
everything like the TC type, equipment details etc, except "head tones".
Can somebody out there please explain to me what "Head Tones" is all
about, and does it convey information specific to the current session or
is it a generic information?
An immediate reply will surely help. Thanks in advance.
p.s: Our recording equipment is primarily the Tascam DA-88 8 track
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
Thanks to Steve Robinson and Phil Voss for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1008 subscribers in 39 countries on Tue Sep 29 16:55:18 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/