[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: code on alternate colour rcdgs
- To: "SP&T, Telecine" <telecine at spt.wic.ca>, multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: code on alternate colour rcdgs
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 08:32:46 -0500
- In-Reply-To: "SP&T, Telecine" <telecine at spt.wic.ca> "[TIG] code on alternate colour rcdgs" (Oct 1, 5:08)
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 214 887 8544
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 08:33:34 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"MCT9JB.A.xIB.FS4E2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
On Oct 1, 5:08, "SP&T, Telecine" wrote:
} Subject: [TIG] code on alternate colour rcdgs
> Is there a standard way to handle takes that are transfed at multiple
> speeds ?
Because we can't sync-roll the machines at speeds other than 24 or 30
here, I tend to make alternate speed recordings at whatever ascending
code is convenient, and slate or log the shot. By nature, a shot
recorded at an alternate speed will not sync with another recorded at
a different speed, so matching code is not that relevant.
Rob Lingelbach | 6418 Velasco Ave., Dallas, TX 75214
rob at alegria.com |"I would give nothing for that man's religion whose
rob at info.com | very dog and cat are not the better for it."
http://www.alegria.com --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"
Thanks to Steve Robinson and Phil Voss for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1008 subscribers in 39 countries on Thu Oct 1 08:32:48 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/