[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Evertz KK on audio track !!!
- To: <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: Evertz KK on audio track !!!
- From: "Mark Smith" <mlsmith at sunsetpost.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 12:06:53 -0700
- Resent-Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 14:08:35 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"sJJiLC.A.WEG.MOlI2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
I'm not sure that is possible (at least in 525/60), since the Keykode needs
to be field based (because of 3:2 pull down) and LTC is frame based.
You might try calling Evertz at (905) 335 3700
> From: sai prasad <saipras at giasmd01.vsnl.net.in>
> He needs the KK to be recorder not on the picture or VITC but on the
> channel track 2 in particular. Does anyone know how this is done. The
> Evertz hardware we seem to have has only LTC out ????
Thanks to Encore Video and Randy Reck for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1011 subscribers in 39 countries on Mon Oct 12 14:07:51 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/