[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Survey Results Corrector Timing
- To: telecine <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Survey Results Corrector Timing
- From: Bill Varley <wvarley at compt.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 12:11:11 -0400
- Organization: Command TOYBOX
- Reply-To: wvarley at compt.com
- Resent-Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 11:04:09 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"uP3izB.A.N8C.xm3I2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
As promised, here are the results of the survey.
There were 11 responses ( Wow! ).
When it comes to correction timing...
Five answered = A) my colour suite performs perfectly.
Two answered = B) sometimes my suite performs perfectly but not always.
None answered = C) my suites performs perfectly in one standard (625 or
525) but not
None answered = D) my suite performs perfectly in both standards but
only at certain
None answered = E) my suite timing is really kacked but I don't need
One answered = F) I would trade two bells and a whistle for a corrector
None answered = G) it's none of your business.
One answered = H) I have this to say.
One asked me questions but gave no answer.
One response was not an answer to this survey but an apinion of the TIG.
Wombat...your answer is in there too!
wvarley at compt.com
Thanks to Encore Video and Randy Reck for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1012 subscribers in 39 countries on Tue Oct 13 11:02:52 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/