[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
TIG will be down
- To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: TIG will be down
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 16:52:29 -0500
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions
- Phone-number: +1 214 887 8544
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 16:53:16 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"bb4ZPB.A.eB.k0RJ2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
The air conditioning in my house here in Dallas is broken. There
will be substantial thermal stress on the computers serving the TIG if
I leave them running during the day, and a quick check of the weather
for the next few days has our temperatures reaching in the middle 80's
F, which means the room with the computers will be even hotter.. I'm
going to have to shut them down, to avoid losing them.
This is the third time the A/C has failed here, and now I'm told the
repair will cost $3000, for a new compressor/condenser unit; quite
frustrating, after I've already spent $1200 on a new evaporator coil
and other associated repairs.
Rob Lingelbach | 6418 Velasco Ave., Dallas, TX 75214
rob at alegria.com |"I would give nothing for that man's religion whose
rob at info.com | very dog and cat are not the better for it."
rob at tele.com http://www.alegria.com --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"
Thanks to Encore Video and Randy Reck for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1011 subscribers in 39 countries on Wed Oct 14 16:52:30 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/