[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
re:Super 16mm HDTV Safe Action
- To: TIG <telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com>
- Subject: re:Super 16mm HDTV Safe Action
- From: Dean Humphus <deanhumphus at yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 19:14:12 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 21:16:31 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"c3zF0B.A.y-C.H3_J2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
On Tue, 13 Oct 1998 15:12:38 -0700,
Randy Reck wrote:
>Does anyone know of a spec that defines HDTV Safe >Action for Super
Randy, you may find some insight into your question by reviewing the
SMPTE RP 187. And possibly the 240M and 260M appendices. These, of
course, relate to electronic parameters and not mechanical parameters.
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free at yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Thanks to 525 Post and Dennis Morton for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1014 subscribers in 39 countries on Fri Oct 16 21:15:29 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/