[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Sony edls
- From: Case Dominic <Dominic_Case at atlab.com.au>
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 14:56:22 +1000
- Resent-Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 23:56:28 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"atmXoB.A.Rr.HZsK2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Can anyone help?
I sometimes get _Sony_ format EDLs which are on DOS formatted diskettes, but
(unlike CMX or GVG) aren't in ASCII code. Can anyone tell me where I can
find out more about this format -i.e what is it, how can I read it outside
of editing software and are there library utilities or the like to read it
or write it. Or is it a Sony special?
(Not strictly telecine - but you guys know most things so why not ask . . .)
email: cased at atlab.com.au
Thanks to 525 Post and Dennis Morton for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1012 subscribers in 39 countries on Sun Oct 18 23:55:27 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/