[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
8mm to CDROM?
- To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: 8mm to CDROM?
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 16:36:12 -0500
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions
- Phone-number: +1 214 887 8544
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 16:37:05 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Qe57wD.A.k.TbPM2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
the following is forwarded from pbrooks at purvid.purchase.edu, so please
direct your replies to that address, or to the TIG if appropriate,
----forwarded from pbrooks at purvid.purchase.edu----
I'm looking for an instrument to transfer 8mm film to CDROM. I'm told
this falls into film -to -tape transfer. Maybe you know of a = device
which can load the 8mm and then transfer it directly to tape (not
using mirrors) and then use the video outs to a A/D video card. Am I
on the right track or not?
Please let me know if you can help
pbrooks at purvid.purchase.edu
Rob Lingelbach | "I would give nothing for that man's religion
rob at alegria.com | whose very dog and cat are not the better for it."
www.alegria.com --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"
Thanks to Bob Blanks of Complete Post for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1012 subscribers in 39 countries on Fri Oct 23 16:36:13 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/