[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Real Time Steady Gate Which camera to use.
- To: bond007 at concentric.net, multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: Real Time Steady Gate Which camera to use.
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 07:41:38 -0600
- In-Reply-To: Tim Bond <bond007 at concentric.net> "Re: [TIG] Real Time Steady Gate Which camera to use." (Oct 26, 5:53)
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions
- Phone-number: +1 214 887 8544
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 07:42:35 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"jU5wQ.A.0ID.awHN2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
On Oct 26, 5:53, Tim Bond wrote:
} Subject: Re: [TIG] Real Time Steady Gate Which camera to use.
> When dealing with the neg in post, how can you determine whether it is
> BH or KS?
I don't recall the last time I saw original camera negative with perfs
other than BH. A quick way to tell though is to look at the perfs: BH
type have corners more rounded.
Rob Lingelbach | "I would give nothing for that man's religion
rob at alegria.com | whose very dog and cat are not the better for it."
www.alegria.com --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"
Thanks to Al Hart of Modern Videofilm for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1014 subscribers in 39 countries on Mon Oct 26 07:41:41 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/