[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: Steady
- From: Dean Humphus <deanhumphus at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 07:04:51 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 09:02:59 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"d6AHK.A.N8.nBeN2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
---Paul Holmes <holmsey at indigo.ie> wrote:
> Why such talk of steady gates etc. in these days of Henry, Flame
> Obviously, we need to achieve a certain level of steadiness in TK,
> there still such a requirement for absolute stability?
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free at yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Thanks to Al Hart of Modern Videofilm for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1014 subscribers in 39 countries on Tue Oct 27 09:01:54 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/