[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
color and medication
- To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: color and medication
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 09:58:34 -0600
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions
- Phone-number: +1 214 887 8544
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 09:59:37 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"tpiNFC.A.vbB.52eN2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
An article about Viagra in today's Dallas Morning News states that
airline pilots must be certain they don't fly within six hours of
taking the medication, because it causes a problem differentiating
blue and green colors-- apparently some cockpit instruments use these
colors to impart information.
There may be some implications for male colorists.
Rob Lingelbach | "I would give nothing for that man's religion
rob at alegria.com | whose very dog and cat are not the better for it."
www.alegria.com --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"
Thanks to Al Hart of Modern Videofilm for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1014 subscribers in 39 countries on Tue Oct 27 09:58:37 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/