[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: paper review The world according to whom?
- To: "'Michael C. Kaye'" <m.c.kaye at ix.netcom.com>, multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: RE: paper review The world according to whom?
- From: Tom McMahon <tlm at microsoft.com>
- Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 07:31:25 -0800
- Resent-Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 09:32:44 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"x0hbT.A.wb.11yO2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
From: Michael C. Kaye [mailto:m.c.kaye at ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 1998 7:15 AM
To: multiple recipients of
Subject: Re: paper review [TIG] The world according to whom?
Simple errors [...] shouldn't distract from the authors message...
[TLM - Same is true for Watkinsons' paper, no matter who helps defray the
cost of his coal bill...]
Thanks to Shaley Brooks for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1013 subscribers in 38 countries on Sat Oct 31 09:32:00 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/