[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
matchback answer (evertz)
- To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: matchback answer (evertz)
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 15:12:51 -0600
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions
- Phone-number: +1 214 887 8544
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 15:14:31 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"mcsXWC.A.dBB.bbeU2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
--- Forwarded mail from Evertz Telecine Support Group <evfilm at evertz.com>
> I was wondering if anyone knows of some available software that
> will allow you to match back keykode to time code when re-transferring
> a roll of cut down negative?
Evertz has KeyPost software which will take the EDL from the AVID, and
the two sets of Key-Log or FLEx files from the transfers to generate
the online EDL.
The process is as follows:
Transfer the film and generate a Key-Log or FLEx file. Cut on the
AVID and make an EDL. The AVID will give you a Flash to flash list,
or you can take the transfer files and the EDL to KeyPost which will
give you a flash to flash list.
Re transfer the film making a new Key-Log or FLEx list. Import the
new transfer files into KeyPost. KeyPost will make an on-line EDL
from the original EDL, but substituting the new transfer time codes.
I am an employee of Evertz, and this posting is not intended to
violate Rob's rules for advertising on the TIG but is provided as a
direct response to questions posted to the TIG. For more detailed
information contact me privately at alan at evertz.com.
Alan Lambshead, P. Eng.
Evertz Microsystems Ltd.
Email: alan at evertz.com
--- End of forwarded message from Evertz Telecine Support Group <evfilm at evertz.com>
Thanks to Ed Walden and James Mann for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
994 subscribers in 38 countries on Tue Nov 17 15:12:53 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html