[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Awards for colorists ?
- To: "Telecine Internet Group" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Awards for colorists ?
- From: "JC Soret" <jclement at globalnet.co.uk>
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 23:26:16 -0000
- Resent-Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 17:30:36 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"zuEIKD.A.XvE.snKV2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
I would like to know if there is any kind of Colorist or Telecine Award
in the US, it apparently does not exist here in the UK. Two weeks ago
were presented the British TV Advertising Award: best make-up, actor,
re-recorded sound, 3D, editing, costumes, prosthetics, cinematography
etc were awarded, almost 20 categories in total. When some people asked
the organization of BTAA why there was nothing about colorgrading, they
admitted they had never thought about it. Even my grand mother used to
wonder how these beautiful colors were made.
Thanks to Joe Bond, Bill Lenz for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
998 subscribers in 38 countries on Thu Nov 19 17:29:43 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html