[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
plea from Spain
- To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: plea from Spain
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:08:05 -0600
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions
- Phone-number: +1 214 887 8544
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:09:11 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"LuAZBB.A.UT.cXYV2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
If anyone can help Javier, please direct a response to the
address/phone/email below, thank you.
--- Forwarded mail from "Manuel Rodriguez Garcia" <mrodriguez at imagenline.es>
From: "Manuel Rodriguez Garcia" <mrodriguez at imagenline.es>
To: <rob at sun.alegria.com>
Subject: some info
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 13:06:53 +0100
My name is Javier and I red your message on Internet. I have a
problem with my Telecine and may be you could help me to solve it. We
have an instalation with Telecine Quadra Vision (BTS) ,Pogle+DCP with
Mask (Pandora) and VS4 Swetener (BTS).
We have many crashes with this configuration when we touch any bottom
of the control pannel of DCP. In the Display of Pogle I look many
We think that it could be a communication problem, between the
differents machines, (the Telecine and the color corrector).
We are trying solving the problem from the month of july '98, speaking
with the team of Pandora and Philips and also changing the hard disk
and all the components of the Pogle, and some electronical boards of
I would like to know if somebody have the same configuration as we
have, and if they have the same problems.
Probably you have worked with this machine or know someone that works
with this machine and can help me to solve the problem.
Thank you very much.
c/Bendicion de Campos 10
Thanks to Tim Bond and Lorne Miess for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1002 subscribers in 38 countries on Fri Nov 20 09:08:07 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html