[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
help to U of Wisc someone?
- To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: help to U of Wisc someone?
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 17:29:32 -0600
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions
- Phone-number: +1 214 887 8544
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 17:30:23 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"-TKuW.A.9Y.kF0W2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Could someone please help Erik, in getting someone at Cintel or
Philips to contact him as soon as possible-- see below. And please
direct responses to gunneson at facstaff.wisc.edu, thank you.
--- Forwarded mail from Erik Gunneson <gunneson at facstaff.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 15:53:03 -0600
From: Erik Gunneson <gunneson at facstaff.wisc.edu>
To: rob at alegria.com
Subject: The cost of a telecine
I've been trying to get info from Cintel and have had no luck with
their web site. On the various searches that I did --the TIG came up
frequently. I have read many of the posts and found a lot of useful
information. Here at the the University of Wisconsin we are
interested in moving beyond our film chains to a more sophisticated
film to tape transfer. Can you give me a sense of the cost of a
Cintel or Phillips? Would you also give a range in price from the
more basic models to the most sophisticated. Of course, I am under a
deadline and need a response a soon as possible. In calls to both the
east and west coast cintel I could not speak to a sales person, so you
are my only hope.
--- End of forwarded message from Erik Gunneson <gunneson at facstaff.wisc.edu>
Rob Lingelbach | "I would give nothing for that man's religion
rob at alegria.com | whose very dog and cat are not the better for it."
www.alegria.com --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues", via A. Lincoln
Thanks to Steven Harman, Bruce Hancock for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1011 subscribers in 38 countries on Tue Nov 24 17:29:34 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html