[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: " TK Internet Group" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: D1 STOCK
- From: "MICHEL LAPOINTE" <mlapoint at astral.com>
- Date: 10 Dec 1998 15:04:24 U
- Resent-Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 14:07:05 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"N4FbfB.A.M8B.2mCc2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Subject: Time: 14:33
OFFICE MEMO D1 STOCK Date: 98/12/10
Could not record on a particular D1 cassette yesterday. Opened the lid
and discovered the oxyde side to be a nice chocolate brown color instead of
the usual dark black I have on all my other tapes.
Also we diagnosed tension problem while attempting a D1 dub of a feature film
we had transfered succesfully.
We send the material to our competitor and the same problem appeared at
Of course I won't tell the manufacturer, but this is the first time we have this sort
of stock problem on D1. How about the world at large ?
Thanks to Dave Corbitt for support in 1998.
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1032 subscribers in 39 countries on Thu Dec 10 14:06:08 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html