[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Dots on URSA video rack?
- To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Dots on URSA video rack?
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 20:30:49 -0600
- In-Reply-To: "Eric Chen" <eric_tpe at hotmail.com> "Dots on URSA video rack?" (Dec 21, 19:55)
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions
- Phone-number: +1 214 887 8544
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 20:31:49 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"ZdqLZC.A.ZQH.kRwf2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Eric Chen in Taiwan asks of the TIG engineers (please reply to Eric
directly at ericchen at digitalvision.com.tw or to the TIG if of
On Dec 21, 19:55, "Eric Chen" wrote:
} Subject: Dots on URSA video rack?
Does anyone experence video dots on the video out from URSA?
It went off if I turn off the auto-shading!!
}-- End of excerpt from "Eric Chen"
Rob Lingelbach | "I would give nothing for that man's religion
rob at alegria.com | whose very dog and cat are not the better for it."
www.alegria.com --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues", via A. Lincoln
Thanks to Dave Reinowski and GTN for support in 1998.
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1025 subscribers in 40 countries on Mon Dec 21 20:30:51 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html