[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re:TIG Converting CMX file to Keycode
- To: JDBJA at aol.com
- Subject: Re: Re:TIG Converting CMX file to Keycode
- From: MRPOfer at aol.com
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 13:31:48 EST
- Resent-Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 12:38:35 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"VzI5YC.A.TW.rZ5m2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
You can get the keycode cut list on AVID Media Composer 4000/8000/9000.
Open a new project with the Matchback option selected
Import the keylog files, or convert it with Avid Log Exchange to ALE format
and then import, into a project bin.
Open EDL Manager within Media Composer and Open the CMX EDL file.
Create Composer Sequence.
Print a cut list with your keycode. ( the cuts are +/- one frame )
Mad River Post
thanks to Hidy Osato of Photron for support in 1998
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1024 subscribers in 40 countries on Tue Jan 12 12:37:25 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html