[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Re:TIG Converting CMX file to Keycode
- To: "'Telecine Internet Group'" <telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com>
- Subject: RE: Re:TIG Converting CMX file to Keycode
- From: Alan Lambshead <alan at evertz.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 14:17:46 -0500
- Resent-Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 13:14:34 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"zuojbB.A.aLC.tBPn2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
> Does anyone know how the list can be converted to keycode?
Evertz has a program called KeyPost which will take a timecode EDL and
the log files and give you a neg cut list. Contact me directly for
Alan Lambshead, P. Eng.
Evertz Microsystems Ltd.
Email: alan at evertz.com
thanks to Gary Adams for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1024 subscribers in 40 countries on Wed Jan 13 13:13:43 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html