[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
words to die for
- To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: words to die for
- From: "Rob Lingelbach" <rob at sun.alegria.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 13:31:41 -0600
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 13:32:54 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"IE9yw.A.AkD.mYkn2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Sender: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
from telecine sessions whose colorists were later looking for work:
Colorist: Is it important that we see into the shadows there where we have no
exposure on the film?
Colorist, after seeing the rough cut of the commercial: "so, what is the
concept of the spot?"
Colorist, after seeing the rough cut of the spot, which is shot on location:
"at which studio did you shoot?"
Client: "how can we make this look better?"
Colorist: "reshoot it."
(actual conversation witnessed in LA telecine session)
Colorist, to DP: "I really like the diffusion you used."
DP: "I used no diffusion."
DP: "Festa had no problem with this scene."
Rob Lingelbach | "I would give nothing for that man's religion
rob at alegria.com | whose very dog and cat are not the better for it."
www.alegria.com --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues", via A. Lincoln
thanks to Gary Adams for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1029 subscribers in 40 countries on Thu Jan 14 13:31:44 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html