[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Keylink reader heads
- To: bt at mte.com
- Subject: Re: Keylink reader heads
- From: Jan J Janowski <wb9iph at juno.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 19:57:28 -0600
- Cc: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 21:25:04 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"IGemhB.A.YnF.fDUq2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
If I remember correctly, we had our bench reader leds become insenstive,
and we sent it back to Evertz and I believe they even had a loaner.
They updated the type of LEDS....
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
thanks to Aine Marsland and Pandora International for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1028 subscribers in 40 countries on Fri Jan 22 21:24:07 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html