[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Help, VistaVision xfer
- To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Help, VistaVision xfer
- From: "Rob Lingelbach" <rob at alegria.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 09:44:02 -0600
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 09:45:00 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"b81u7C.A.S7E.KZwv2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
If you can help right Rong, please respond to the address he gives
below (or if of general interest post to the group) thank you.
--- Forwarded mail from Chanarong Teachaboonsermsak <rong at bangkok.com>
To: telecine at alegria.com
From: Chanarong Teachaboonsermsak <rong at bangkok.com>
Subject: Need Vistavision transfer service
Dear, All kindness Colorist
I' m Rong from Matching Studio (Bangkok, Thailand Production house on
I need help for transfer vistavision film without The Vistavision Telecine.
Any solution for transfer by use normal Ursa Gold Telecine .
Thank you for your kinds.
--- End of forwarded mail from Chanarong Teachaboonsermsak <rong at bangkok.com>
Rob Lingelbach | "I would give nothing for that man's religion
rob at alegria.com | whose very dog and cat are not the better for it."
www.alegria.com --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues", via A. Lincoln
Thanks to Blake Jones of Jones Consulting for support in 1999.
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1034 subscribers in 41 countries on Mon Feb 8 09:44:04 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/